Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Best car in the world

Some people disagree about the best car in the world. Toyota is best can in the world because I had used Toyota car. When I drove car on the high way the voice was very quiet and engine was very small .My car already four years, I never fixed anything about my car. My can get good gas mileage, I usually to refuel 16 gallons one time . I used probably 300 mile to Next time will increase the gasoline until me .But some people think it is very expensive more then other car and it warrantee just 3 years or 50000 mile it is not enough .when I used my can my feeling was very good and it can get good gas mileage .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chia Hung,
I have question:
Are you working for TOYOTA dealer?
LoOoOoOoOoL :D =D


tell me the true, man

have a good day.