Wednesday, September 12, 2007

OH! MY GOD WHO CAN HELP ME !!!!!!!!!



































It is a very serious trouble. All hair is over the floor. what should i do ? Maybe i must go to hospital or talk with hair regrowth treatment agency . I am worry to death. Who can help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Oh righ !! I will tell you the truth . It is my sister's dog and she shed that . she is 3 years old now. She is Bernese Mountain Dog . Her name is April . This week she begin change her hair . I think we have a dog-person. She doesn't like other dogs or plays with them.She loves to hang out with people. She thought that she as a human not a dog.

who know what happen . The dog change hair

twice a year .




I clean hours once a week usually, but this time i have to clear the floor everyday .



She is from Czech Republic . she was my sister bought from internet . When she just arrived home she was very small and thin but now she is a big girl. she is 90 pounds and 125

centimeters.


she likes run and eat .Her favorit food is everything you eat. She always use the begging eyes to look at you.To make you feel guilty and share you food with her. When you accidently drop your food on the floor, the food will disappear immediately. April doesn't like dog food because it tastes not good. How can I know the dog food taste not good? I was the victim of the dog food because my sister told me that it was human's food and I ate it. I realized that was April's food.April is a pity dog because she have to eat that everyday.

Her favorit activity takes a walk outside. She likes cold weather especially sonwy day.She loves to poo on snow.
If you tell her to take a show,she will run away. Everytime she take a show, the bathroom looks like just having a World Was Three.

she is very friendly and playful .She is also a fast learner. When she first arrived home, she did quite a dramatic damage to the house. Now, she has finally become an obedient champion dog. I’m very proud of her change. She also helps me to have a better understanding of the personalities of Bernese mountain dog. if i return Taiwan


i will bring her back to Taiwan.









2 comments:

Michael Jumonville said...

Hi Chia Hung,
This is funny and your dog is very cute. I'm glad you're not really losing your hair. I already did. You need to write 135 more words this week to get full credit. Thanks. Have a great day.
Michael

Anonymous said...

Oh Chia Hung,
What a nice dog, man?
You really sceard me for the first time. I thought that I will confuse between you and Michael. LoOoOoOoL

You take care, buddy.
Have a good day,

Hassan